International training programme
Come and train in Germany ...
Do you live in Poland, Hungary, the UK or any other country in the European Union and can imagine spending some time living and working in Germany? Are you aged between 19 and 24, with at least a basic knowledge of German and a qualification entitling you to study at university, and do you see your professional future as being in the future-oriented logistics industry? Then you meet all the requirements for vocational training with the Nagel-Group in Germany.
In Germany, vocational training is structured on a dual basis: the practical, professional training takes place at the company and you are taught the theory at vocational college. The two are well coordinated.
What our international training programme offers
- Vocational training to become a freight forwarding and logistics services manager
- Duration of the training: 2 - 2.5 years
- Location: Versmold and Borgholzhausen
- The Nagel-Group pays for all your training fees, your accommodation and a salary
- If required, we will fund a language course
- Technical supervision and training by experts
- At the end of your training, you will take responsibility for a challenging project at one of our sites in your home country.
Here's how you start your training with us
- The decision to put you on the international training programme is made by us through the Nagel-Group site in your home country, so that is where you should apply.
- During a two- to three-month work placement in your home country, both sides reach a decision about whether to go ahead with the training programme in Germany. Everything else is then explained and sorted out during an interview with the Head of the Central Training Office.
Training sessions begin each year on either 1 February or 1 August.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please submit your application in good time, if possible by email to one of our sites in your home country. If you have any questions or need more information, please talk to us:
the Human Resources Manager in your home country
Kraftverkehr Nagel GmbH & Co. KG
Central Office for Training and Advanced Training
Here you can find more information in the local language about training programmes in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, and United Kingdom.
Working at Nagel-Group
Fair, Inspiring and Responsible: As one of the leading providers in Europe, Nagel-Group also offers a lot of perspectives.more
Nagel-Group is a German family business with international presence. We are one of the leading providers for food logistics in Europe.more
Supporting and challenging: We offer career perspectives in a company where cooperation and mutual support are key.more